AVATARPIM helps you centralize, manage, publish, and optimize product information and digital assets that power your product sales.
- Centralize all product information and provide the right access to the right stakeholders across your internal and external team.
- Complete each sales channels' unique requirements quickly with our channel readiness reports.
- Empower your team with flexible workflows and in-app tasks that streamline your internal processes.
- Publish information quickly to all retailers and marketplaces.
- Improve performance to constantly learn and improve to grow your market share.
Product content is the core of a great customer experience.
The AVATARPIM product experience management (APX) platform combines the power of product content management, a broad commerce ecosystem, and actionable insights — empowering brands to deliver compelling shopping experiences for consumers across every digital touchpoint.
Create and publish detailed product content that results in improved search performance and better product page conversion.
Support rapid SKU introduction by pulling from a trusted source of product content for each of your products.
Grow Market Share
Get more products into market, with better content, faster than your competition.
Speed Time to Market
Deliver accurate product content to market quickly and within the unique requirements of each sales channel.
Content Control Without The Infrastructure
Product content is the core of a great customer experience. AVATARPIM extends the power of a cloud PIM to a full product experience management platform. Unlike traditional PIM solutions, Salsify enables brands and retailers to manage, optimize, and syndicate their content, driving discoverability, sales and satisfaction from one system. AVATARPIM connects the best elements of product information management software, digital asset management, content syndication, and digital catalog capabilities into a single-easy-to-use platform. You need a PIM system designed for ecommerce. AVATARPIM lets you import anything, enrich it in place, and then validate it against the requirements of any external use case that exists today or appears tomorrow.